Leo Murphy Photography (‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
By visiting www.leomurphyphotography.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. If you report a problem with our site, the information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
• The information as set out in the Cookies Policy below.
Our site does not require users to register their details, or to create an account, and does not gather personal information for marketing purposes.
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that is placed on your computer or other device. Cookies enable our systems to recognize your device. Such recognition is necessary to for the efficient operation of our site.
The cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. This Site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Site and ways that we can improve your experience. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
We use Hotjar analytics technology that tracks non-personal information about user interaction with elements of the site. Cookies that Hotjar stores on your browser will expire automatically after 365 days.]”
A number of features of our services may not work or may work less effectively without cookies. As a result, changing your browser settings to reject cookies may have a negative impact on your ability to use our site.
We will not share or sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for advertising or marketing products or services.
We may share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Leo Murphy Photography or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Leo Murphy Photography, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Each access request will be subject to a fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.